Engineered By A Traveler
After years of experimentation, 50+ iterations and with the help from experts in the areas of product design, marketing and branding, the idea has matured into what it is today.
I just returned from Brazil and wanted to quickly let you know that your product is AMAZING. I’ve never slept more than thirty minutes at a time on long-haul flights, and always land feeling exhausted. En route to Brazil I’m happy to say that I slept 5 hours on an 8 hour flight! Five uninterrupted hours. I couldn’t believe it, and I landed in Brazil feeling completely rested.
Ben Ritter (Customer: Bend, OR)
So Simple, not bulky, genius!
I was lucky enough to get to try a prototype out on a long flight overseas and it made me wish there was a product like this sooner. I actually slept, and STAYED asleep for most of the flight and didn't wake up with a stiff neck.
Front of mask
1. 2-ply TEX: Durable and Breathable material that produces quality control
2. D-Ring to provide flexibility & comfort
3. Flexible-Strap to provide just the right give when using mask
4. 1" Center Release Buckle
5. Strap used for tightening mask when being used
Back of Mask
1. 2-ply TEX: Soft inside layer that provides maximum comfort and breathability
2. Extra material for comfort and to create eye-cavity when being used
3. Additional Padding under D-Rings for comfort
"SideKick" Bag and strap
1. Loop for attaching to carry-on bags for easy-access when boarding
2. 2-ply Tex: Provides padding and durability to protect mask and other items inside
3. Snap-Button for closing bag when on-the-move
4. Internal storage for items such as headphones, passport, ear-plugs, phone, keys, etc.
5. Silicone backing to provide grip when wrapped around the independent headrest
6. 1" Center-Release Buckle